Sunday, April 16, 2023

10 Minutes Late...but maybe that's ok.

We have all been there. You need to be somewhere at a certain time. You do the mental calculus of... Well If I am ready by this time. I will have plenty of time to get where I need to be. You end up in the middle of something a show or a game and you begin revising the math. Actually, I only need x minutes to get ready and so If I leave by this time. I should make it there. So begins the methodical well thought process of being late. In my case, it's always been 10 minutes. Which is why I thought it would make a great name for this project. (It's weird. I'm weird. It's fine.) 

You're asking yourself why a blog in the year 2023. It's easier to post on places like Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit. More people will see it and engage with it. (You're right.)  But on those platforms, the end result is a dopamine hit that always ends with some sort of screaming into the void about a world event or some idiot.   

That doesn't mean there aren't a million important things to scream about. It just means from now on any void screaming will be here. In more than 280 characters. 

Anyway. Back to the why. It's here that I intend to write about things that matter to me. Topics will vary from the different types of media I'm consuming. Places I'm visiting or plan to visit, and the trials and tribulations of life.  

So I hope you come along for the ride and check this out. 


Here's a bit of what I'm watching and listening to right now. 

TV Show - Ted Lasso Season 3 




 “These guys are more distracted than a bunch of cats playing laser tag.” -Ted Lasso


Music - Story of the Year- Album - Tear Me to Pieces








If you were ever a fan of this band back in the early 2000s. I can't recommend this album enough. Perfect vibes! It's embedded on the home page. Give it a listen. 

Until next time. 

-Nolan 



No comments:

Post a Comment

BEN- Macklemore